[rt-users] Approval workflow problem

Andro androw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 04:55:06 EDT 2008

Hi sunnavy

I show you my practice as below(some image files):
Step 1. I create an ticket
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19951001/1.png

Step 2. Result of creating ticket (including the Links)
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19951001/3.png

Step3. Ticket in the queue(pending approval)
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19951001/4.png

Step4. Rejecting the approval
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19951001/5.png

Step5. Approval's status change from 'new' to 'rejected'
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19951001/6.png

Step6. The original ticket still in the queue
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19951001/7.png

My problem is Step 6 , why the original ticket didn't be rejected ?

Best regards,
Andro

Hi Andro

Just after you create the original ticket, does the ticket depend on
the approval ticket?
If the header stuff is correct, the original ticket should depend on
the approval ticket, and won't be changed because of the reject thing.

All things are fine to me.