[rt-users] A reminder creates a ticket and sends email to queue watchers???

kschmitte kschmitte at voiceobjects.com
Thu Oct 16 10:46:38 EDT 2008

Ok - got it - I'll need to add the overlay to the initial file.

So I have a section like following in my Reminders.pm:

    eval "require RT::Reminders_Vendor";
        if ($@ && $@ !~ qr{^Can't locate RT/Reminders_Vendor.pm}) {
            die $@;
        };

and what is missing is an additional section for the overlay:

    eval "require RT::Reminders_Overlay";
        if ($@ && $@ !~ qr{^Can't locate RT/Reminders_Overlay.pm}) {
            die $@;
        };

not tested yet, but apperantly it works with the other overlays.