[rt-users] Template to include name of person who performed last action

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Fri Oct 17 13:59:05 EDT 2008

I've searched around for this, but I'm not sure I am searching the right
keywords.  Here is what we would like to do:

We have a scrip that runs when someone changes a custom field to a
particular value.  That triggers an e-mail to be sent based on a
template.  I figured out how to include the value of the custom field,
but what is the format to include the name of the person who performed
the action to change this value?  Does that make sense?  Essentially, I
would like to be able to pull the name that shows up in the audit logs
"JoeSmith - comments added", "JoeSmith - Status changed...", etc.

Thanks everyone!

Helmuth