[rt-users] Add search to RT System's saved searches

Ben Goodwin cinergi+rt-users at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 16:56:28 EDT 2008

Mathew,

I was searching for an answer to this and ran across this post.  I thought
I'd chime in and say, "me too!" with a couple more details.

I'm running a new install of 3.8.1.  I created a saved search and saved it
to the RT System's searches and expected to be able to see it on all other
accounts.  I can't even find load is as a previously-saved search.  It also
doesn't show up under Global/Rt at a glance as an option.

Have you had any further insights into the problem?

Regards,

   -=| Ben