[rt-users] Add search to RT System's saved searches

Jeff Voskamp javoskam at uwaterloo.ca
Sat Oct 18 14:44:50 EDT 2008

Ben Goodwin wrote:
> Mathew,
>
> I was searching for an answer to this and ran across this post.  I
> thought I'd chime in and say, "me too!" with a couple more details.
>
> I'm running a new install of 3.8.1. <http://3.8.1.>  I created a saved
> search and saved it to the RT System's searches and expected to be
> able to see it on all other accounts.  I can't even find load is as a
> previously-saved search.  It also doesn't show up under Global/Rt at a
> glance as an option.
>
> Have you had any further insights into the problem?
>
> Regards,
>
>    -=| Ben
What are people's permissions with regard to CreateSavedSearch,
EditSavedSearches, LoadSavedSearch, and ShowSavedSearches?
You can probably find them under Configuration->Global->GroupRights or
use the RightsMatrix extension.
Joe Average needs at least ShowSavedSearches and LoadSavedSearch to be
able to use the RT System's searches.

Jeff