[rt-users] create ticket from email

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Sun Oct 19 12:42:02 EDT 2008

There are several ways to do that depending on exactly what you want to trigger the CF (custom field). Check out the wiki and archives for examples on scrips to look for certain words. Alternatively you can take a look at the mail commands option. Do a search on cpan for it, you can set CF's through there too.