[rt-users] Error trying to create a new user on new 3.8.1 install

Sean McCreadie smccreadie at CanyonPartners.com
Mon Oct 20 15:25:12 EDT 2008

Also, when I look at messages log it has this error every time I click
on create:

"RT: Couldn't get principal for not loaded object
(/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/User_Overlay.pm:1113)"

Anybody have any ideas? I got my fresh install working great except for
this show stopper.  Thanks again for any insight.

Sean