[rt-users] RT thinks this message may be a bounce

Rana Tanveer ranatanveer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 08:35:53 EDT 2008

Thanks Kenneth Crocker for you quick response

might be but some other fellow did this merge.

i actually want to know what should i do to avoid this situation. what to
check and where to check. situation is annoyed getting too much bounces like
that.

thanks for response

regards,

Rana Tanveer

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 1:47 AM, Kenneth Crocker <KFCrocker at lbl.gov> wrote:

> Rana,
>

>        When you merged the initial ticket, did you merge it into a ticket
> in the same queue?
>

> Kenn
> LBNL
>
> On 10/20/2008 8:11 AM, Rana Tanveer wrote:
>
>> Hi RT Experts
>>
>> I am using RT 3.6.5. <http://3.6.5.> on a Fedora 9 Machine, everything is
>> fine
>>

>> but on my few merged ticket i get the following error mail generated and
>> sent to root user. on every reply this error mail generated.
>>
>> "RT thinks this message may be a bounce"
>>
>> could someone guide me where should i look for this error? and how to
>> overcome this?
>>
>> This problem is only with merged tickets only
>>

>> --
>>         Rana Tanveer
>>        +923224194457
>> http://www.sysadminsline.com

>> Discover RT's hidden secrets with RT Essentials from O'Reilly Media. Buy a
>> copy at http://rtbook.bestpractical.com

         Rana Tanveer
        +923224194457
http://www.sysadminsline.com