[rt-users] set Due depending on Created

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Oct 21 13:26:03 EDT 2008

Violetta,

	In the "Basics" screen of a Queue (Configuration->Queues->select Queue)
you will see the "Requests should be due in" field. If set to a value
greater than 0, the due date will be automatically set. That should do
it. However, that means that ALL requests that come in will get that
calculated due date. If you get a request that is especially more
complex, you will want to modify that date manually. We have over 100
queues and some use the field and some don't.

Kenn
LBNL