[rt-users] Requestors recieving blank email after replying

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Tue Oct 21 23:56:58 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 1:56 AM, Darren Azman <dazman at stickk.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> We are having some trouble with using RT.  Here is what is happening:
>

> 1.     Customer sends in email
>
> 2.     Customer receives auto-reply from us
>
> 3.     We reply to customer
>
> 4.     Customer replies to our email
>
> 5.     Immediately after customer replies to our email, they receive a blank
> email from us with previous correspondence

I don't understand what is "a blank email with previous
correspondence". Can you describe it more?

> There are 6 scrips we use (3 global and 3 queue specific)

As I understand requestor is not an AdminCc of a queue or ticket, so
most of scrips can be eliminated from the picture:

> Scrip 3
>
> Condition: On Correspond
> Action: Open Tickets
> Template: Global template: Blank
> Stage: TransactionCreate
>
> Scrip 5
>
> Condition: On Create
> Action: Autoreply to Requestors
> Template: Auto Reply
> Stage: TransactionCreate
>
> Scrip 6
>
> Condition: On Correspond
> Action: Notify Requestors
> Template: Correspondence
> Stage: TransactionCreate

If NotifyActor option is set to true then requestor is notified with
his own email back.

> Please let me know if more info. is necessary.
>

> Thanks!!!
>

> Darren Azman
>
> Director of Business Development
>
> stickK.com, LLC