[rt-users] Requestors recieving blank email after replying

Darren Azman dazman at stickk.com
Wed Oct 22 01:01:11 EDT 2008

Thanks for the response.

Blank emails means that as soon as the user sends a response to our email, the user gets an auto-reply that has the same subject but a blank body other than the previous correspondence. It's just an unnecessary email the user receives each time they reply.

I'm not sure what you mean by the "NotifyActor" option.

Any additional thoughts?  Thanks.

Darren Azman
Director of Business Development
stickK.com, LLC