[rt-users] Condition scrip

Stefan Le Jeune stefan.lejeune at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 05:04:05 EDT 2008

Hi,

Using RT 3.6.7.

I want to initiate a ticket and send a standard email out with an
attachment that will be different each time.
My thinking was as follows:
Users creates new ticket in queue with a subject.
Selects ticket and changes the requester to the person who will get the email.
Selects a reply on the ticket and attaches the document.
Now, instead of typing out the same email body every time or copying
and pasting from an old one, I would like to use the scrips and
templates to do that.
I would think I need to put a condition to only send the template when
the status is changing from New to Open. As there could be further
correspondence later I don't want the standard template to go out
after the initial email.

Can anyone help out with this? Point me in the right direction to
write user-conditions.  Or maybe there is a better way to do this?

Thanks,
Stefan