[rt-users] Getting the owner of a ticket fails?

kschmitte kschmitte at voiceobjects.com
Fri Oct 24 09:44:23 EDT 2008

Hello Ruslan,

Thanks for the advice!

Ruslan Zakirov-2 wrote:

> It's correct way. Looks like some cache issue.
> you can use the following code to check if it's cache issue or not:
>
>    my $ticket = RT::Ticket->new( $RT::SystemUser );
>    $ticket->Load( $self->TicketObj->id );
>
> and then use this object instead of

I was not successful - but I only exchanged $self->TicketObj->Owner in the
check for the user ID with $ticket->Owner. I will next try it with
exchanging every occurrence.

Ruslan Zakirov-2 wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 8:40 PM, kschmitte <kschmitte at voiceobjects.com>
> wrote:
>> What I can see is that the scrip is executed twice - maybe due to what is
>> described (and what I don't understand either) in "Correspond Transaction
>> Twice on Reply in Batchmode"
>> (http://www.nabble.com/Correspond-Transaction-Twice-on-Reply-in-Batchmode-td8730015.html#a8730015).
>
> Do you use transactions batch mode? If no then it's not related.

I think Trasaction Batch Mode is for newer Version of RT? I'm using 3.6.5
and can't see anything like that ...

Thanks - and best regards,

Kai