[rt-users] DBD::mysql::st execute failed: MySQL server has goneaway at

Curtis Bruneau curtisb at vianet.ca
Fri Oct 24 16:49:42 EDT 2008

Yeah that's strange, I had a similar issue where my fastcgi segfaulted
causing a permanent error state, which causes the process to keep
cycling filling up the log/hard drive. This would only happen in low
memory situations, yours seems to be somewhat driver/software related
where it keeps trying and just fills up the log.