[rt-users] help with scrip

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Mon Oct 27 15:24:20 EDT 2008

Hi Violetta,

I've been on vacation so I didn't see your message until today.  I'm
confused by your mail because there was no "unless" clause in any of the
code that I saw or suggested.  The snippet you included doesn't have one
either - it's a simple "if" conditional:
     do_this;
     and_this;
}

Where is the "unless" clause coming from?

Gene