[rt-users] forcibly incrementing ticket numbers once to start out

Gabriel Cadieux gcadieux at securetechnologies.ca
Wed Oct 29 11:25:39 EDT 2008

i know i've seen this, but i can't find it anywhere...

i just want to increment my ticket numbers up to #1000 or something
to start off at a higher number (just to look more normal/professional
than giving out "your ticket is #3" or something)...

there must be an easy way to just up the number.. i haven't created ANY tickets
at all yet... so i guess i would want my first one to be #1000.

thanks all!

Gabriel Cadieux
Systems Engineer & IT Security Analyst
STI - Secure Technologies International, Inc.
Tel. (613) 830-3131 ext. 304
Cel. (613) 608-4635
Fax. (613) 830-5320
www.securetechnologies.ca