[rt-users] easy way to display complete ticket history via RT CLIshell

Gabriel Cadieux gcadieux at securetechnologies.ca
Wed Oct 29 13:52:16 EDT 2008

sadly i have, but i understand next to nothing at this advanced level of perl and the way RT uses it.. it's too much for my head, i just need a quick fix.. otherwise we're just going to end up manually going to the ticket history page, copy-pasting into a word doc, printing, and stapling the history the way it is in the webUI to the back of the beautified service work order HTML thing i'm making (which will include all the important info for the customer *except* the history).

-gabe