[rt-users] RT thinks this message may be a bounce

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 30 16:26:27 EDT 2008

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:14:49 -0400, Rana Tanveer <ranatanveer at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Steve.
>
> I tried several methods to send the replies to some test tickets. but i
> am
> not getting the bounce error..
>
> can you please explain it again for me. because i want to diagnose what
> is
> the problem. like how specifically i should send mail to ticket to get
> this
> error.
>
> thanks

Hi,

 From an RT ticket in the web interface, send a reply. On this reply,
include a To, Cc, or Bcc recipient address that is the address of one of
your RT queues. The reply should come into RT and generate the bounce
message.

Steve

--
Stephen Turner