[rt-users] Trying to install/run RT with 2 Perls - Redhat Perl and self, installed Perl (John Seto)

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at oddbit.com
Thu Oct 30 17:02:53 EDT 2008

> I have already been through this process with CentOS 5.2 (RHES 5.2) with
> the same goal in mind, to avoid messing with the packaged perl.

I've built RT 3.8.1 RPMs for CentOS 5.  I've also built all the perl
dependencies as RPMs, so that with these + the EPEL repository you can
simply "yum install rt3" and everything just works.  This works with
the native Perl install, doesn't break anything, and has generally
made it very easy for me to roll out RT installs.

What I lack is a good place to host said RPMs.

-- Lars

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at oddbit.com>