[rt-users] Trying to install/run RT with 2 Perls - Redhat Perland self, installed Perl (John Seto)

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at oddbit.com
Thu Oct 30 20:17:55 EDT 2008

> Is there a reason they can't make it into EPEL?

My rough count includes, in addition to rt itself, 22 separate
packages, mostly Perl modules.  While many of these were simply
rebuilds of Fedora RPMs, several were either modified from rpmforge or
built using cpan2rpm.  I have neither the time nor inclination to do
provide these with the level of support necessary to get them into
EPEL.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at oddbit.com>