[rt-users] Moving transactions between tickets

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at oddbit.com
Fri Oct 31 10:23:54 EDT 2008

> I know how to identify the transaction numbers (from the links to the
> transactions in the ticket history), but is there any easy way to move the
> transactions to the correct ticket?

I'm sure someone else will have a more authoritative answer, but it
looks as if you could simply update the "objectid" field of the
corresponding transaction in the transactions table.  Something like:

  update transactions set objectid = <new ticket id> where id =
<transaction id>;

This worked just fine in my simple test.  Note that I'm working from
RT 3.8.1 assumptions, but our production RT 3.4.6 install appears to
have a similar schema.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at oddbit.com>