[rt-users] Ldap Authentication setup question

Alan Cheng chenga at ias.edu
Fri Oct 31 10:31:39 EDT 2008

Mike,

I would like to report that v0.06_03 is working for my
RHEL5/RT-3.8.1/Sun Directory Server 6.3.  I am seeing new information in
my RT log so I know the new version is indeed active.

[Fri Oct 31 10:17:36 2008] [error]: Working around bug in RT and
reloading RT::User
(/usr/local/rt381/local/plugins/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/html/Callbacks/ExternalAuth/autohandler/Auth:8)

For v0.06_03 to work, I have to put in "Set(
@Plugins,(qw(RT::Authen::ExternalAuth)));" into RT_SiteConfig.pm but
didn't need this when running 0.05.  I didn't even know this option
before reading the posting from Michael Mollard. :)

One little comment is that after checking out the source code from SVN,
I had to cd to "RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/trunk" instead.

Thanks for releasing this fix!

Alan