[rt-users] (no subject)

Gabriel Cadieux gcadieux at securetechnologies.ca
Fri Oct 31 12:10:26 EDT 2008

thanks, i will give that a shot!

:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Drew Barnes [mailto:barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 11:10 AM
To: Gabriel Cadieux
Subject: Re: [rt-users] (no subject)

For your first question, you should be able to edit the search to
include stalled tickets from the RT Home.

For your second, I suspect that will involve some editing of
Ticket/Update.html to check if it is a comment or correspond and modify
the $ARGS['QuoteTransaction'} argument appropriately.  It may be as
simple as a quick if in <%INIT> but I can't swear to that.