[rt-users] Moving transactions between tickets

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at oddbit.com
Fri Oct 31 13:40:01 EDT 2008

> Yeah, it can be that easy as described by Lars, however you loose
> notifications when you move txns around using this way.

How hard would it be to add a "move to another ticket" option to each
transaction?  Maybe one that's only available on the "History" page,
rather than in the normal view?  Or maybe just a new permission to
enable it?  I know I've seen requests for this sort of thing before,
but I've never really thought about the implications.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at oddbit.com>