[rt-users] TicketSQL for dependencies

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Sep 2 19:34:46 EDT 2008

> By the way, is there any kind of syntax reference for the "Wifty" wiki
> you're using?  This page was a mess before because the kwiki syntax that
> had been used wasn't getting parsed properly, but I couldn't find a
> reference for the new syntax, even in the svn source for Wifty.  I ended
> up inferring enough syntax that I could make a usable page, but it was
> harder than it had to be.

Generally, Wifty uses Markdown, but because this wiki was converted from
Kwiki, it uses Kwiki markup. Sadly, the only extant Kwiki parser
outside of Kwiki is Text::Kwikiformatish. Which clearly isn't everything
we'd like it to be.   The easiest fix is to patch that.  Or write a
converter to move us to something more common. Either would be a
fantastic contribution to the community.