[rt-users] Separate permission

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Sep 4 11:47:07 EDT 2008

Kevin,

	My situation is that these queues are completely seperate support
groups and very seldom do they work on the same issue. This is for those
tickets where one support group needs another group to complete their
work in order for the first group to complete theirs. The "DependsOn"
link is perfect, but to do that, I have to allow the "ModifyTicket"
right for group1 to a queue they normally do not touch. Not very secure.
But thanks.

Kenn
LBNL