[rt-users] Editing Comments or Replies

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Sep 4 18:18:47 EDT 2008

> Sorry, but I've gotta ask: without disturbing this list's fitness
> for family viewing, what found its way into your RT instance that
> shouldn't have?

I've had a few in my day.

In one case, it was a personal attack against another staff member.

In another, it was a spreadsheet listing everyone who worked for the
company, their social security number, their salary and their home
address.

We have a tool floating around on the website or the wiki that allows
a systems administrator to censor a single transaction and leave a
note about why.

-j