[rt-users] Quick Search in 3.8.1 doesn't include Resolved Status

Greg Evans gevans at hcc.net
Thu Sep 4 18:42:39 EDT 2008

They can still search resolved by using a format like '<search term>
resolved' I have the same issue, in which we need to search resolved tickets
as it makes it much easier to find someone since most of the people that
call us don't have a clue what their email is (hard to believe I know) or
have 10 different emails that they give us

Greg Evans
Hood Canal Communications
(360) 898-2481 ext.212