[rt-users] Quick Search in 3.8.1 doesn't include Resolved Status

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Sep 5 09:49:37 EDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 08:39:25PM -0500, jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com wrote:

> Any thoughts (based upon feedback thus far) to simply reverting back to the
> old way vs. a patch to make things configurable?

Yes. It's even clearer than before that different organizations have
different expectations and different needs.  At this point, the patch
should probably end up being something that lets the user configure what
statuses they want included in the quicksearch. I'll see if I can turn
the contributed first pass into something that allows user configuration
as an example for others contributing patches.