[rt-users] MySQL dump of database now attachments dont display

KaziNeel kazineel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 12:22:20 EDT 2008

Hi,
Recently I update our old RT-3.0.1 to 3.8.1. Everything working fine but
when I check the attachments then i see unicode. my old mysql 4.1.12 and the
default character set was latin1 and the new mysql server is 5.0.26, default
character set is utf8. I dumped old Attachemnts table and restore to new
database with default character set utf8. When I click the attachment doc
format file then I see unicode. Need help how to solve this problem.
Thanks
Kazi