[rt-users] clickable links to other tickets in ticket history?

Dorothea Muecke-Herzberg dorotheamuecke at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 8 06:13:57 EDT 2008

Hello,

Our users would like to have a feature by which they could just type,
e.g. "#123" in the
text field when updating a ticket in order to refer to a different
ticket, and then,
when viewing the ticket history it would become a clickable link.
Has anybody done something like that already or can point me towards how to
go about this?
Oh, and at the same time they want to keep the plaintext extension we
have installed.
Wouldn't that be a problem due to using <pre>?

Cheers,

Doro