[rt-users] Turn on Logging in RT

Chris Nelson cnelson at delivra.com
Tue Sep 9 16:02:37 EDT 2008

It's so simple it's hard to figure out! Thanks. I'll get this turned on and
play around tonight and see what I can do.

Chaim,
Thanks so much for sticking with me, I'll update the other thread with the
results after I turn on logging. I am also updating to the latest version of
Ubuntu and apache.

-Chris