[rt-users] Search for field one equal to field two

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Sep 10 13:42:18 EDT 2008

Kevin,

	I believe you are trying to compare fields that are not defined the
same. LastUpdatedBy is a numeric field and contains the ID of the user,
not the email address. The numeric field will not compare to a character
field. Two different types of data. You need to take the UserID from
"LastUPdatedBy" and get the emailaddress of that user and then compare
it to the Requestor Emailaddress. The LastUpdated IS the same type as
Created, so that compare is OK. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL