[rt-users] RT 3.8.1: "Tickets" interface logs you out

Chris Nelson cnelson at delivra.com
Thu Sep 11 13:46:14 EDT 2008

I may be way off here (I'm a total newbie). But Todd Green wrote this a
couple days ago - might this help?

When I asked him what it was actually doing, this is what he said:

>In my digging I determined that by default the sessions are being written
to the SQL database.  Notes from others having similar issues >indicated
this might be part of the issue.  My current production environment (3.4.2)
writes the sessions to files instead of to the >database so I used the same
option in the new environment as well.

Sorry if that's not helpful.

-Chris