[rt-users] RT 3.8.1: "Tickets" interface logs you out

Chris Searle chris+lists at chrissearle.org
Thu Sep 11 14:39:32 EDT 2008

On 11. sep.. 2008, at 20.01, Kenneth Crocker wrote:

> 	I think I saw something here about setting the DB session table
> (MySQL) to not nulls or some default like that. Check the thread in
> the users list and you'll find it. Hope this helps.

Didn't find that. Summary of what I found:

1) WebPath must be a path, not a  URL
2) WebBaseURL should not end in /
3) a_session should be longblob not longtext (not sure where this
comes from - the etc/schema.mysql of 3.8.1 shows longtext - which I
have kept since it matches the schema file).
4) This suggestion about not null. The only column that isn't not null
is a_session - making that not null and removing the WebSessionClass -
the problem returns so that didn't help.

So far the only working fix for me is using Apache::Session::File.

If I throw the old 3.8.0 install and db back up the issue goes away.

--
Chris