[rt-users] RT 3.8.1: "Tickets" interface logs you out

Tim Rosmus trosmus at nwnexus.net
Thu Sep 11 14:47:09 EDT 2008

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008, Chris Searle wrote:

|#
|# Didn't find that. Summary of what I found:
|#
|# 3) a_session should be longblob not longtext (not sure where this
|# comes from - the etc/schema.mysql of 3.8.1 shows longtext - which I
|# have kept since it matches the schema file).

Changing to longblob fixed mine quite a few versions back when
I was having this re-login problem after one upgrade....

Field     Type      Collation   Attributes  Null        Default
a_session longblob              BINARY      Yes         NULL

--
                Tim Rosmus <trosmus at nwnexus.net>
                   Postmaster / USENET / DNS