[rt-users] New Plugin: RTx::Tags

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Mon Sep 15 09:52:00 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 09:38, Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> On Sep 14, 2008, at 4:58 PM, Jerrad Pierce wrote:
>
>> Nothing fancy, just my prior patch for custom field searching
>> (requires manual application),
>> and some callbacks to provide directions and a tag cloud on
>> Simple/Search.html
>
> Neat! Have you also built out tag setting/browsing from within tickets?
Sort of, it just relies upon there being a custom field named Tags.
Seemed the easiest and most logical thing to do.

> Install Module::Install::RTx from CPAN and then rm -rf inc in your
> distribution. Module::Install will take care of the rest.
Will do. Esp. since, at a minimum, I'm going to try to use an overlay
for Googleish,
instead of requiring patching. Of course, there's then always the joy
of becoming
out of sync with the RT codebase... given the recent threads about
search customizatiom.
this might be a good place for callbacks :-P

--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money & the planet