[rt-users] Fresh install of RT 3.6.6 - admin leary of upgrade to 3.8.1

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Mon Sep 15 19:55:16 EDT 2008

> most of thedependencies can be handled by one or two invocations of
>
>  perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::RT'
To clarify, I found multiple invocation's necessary because of some of
the complicated
dependencies of dependencies, and I imagine CPAN's general funkiness. YMMV, and
CPANPLUS may be a better option. I also highly recommend automatically following
dependencies when processing Bundle::RT.

--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money & the planet