[rt-users] Spreeadsheet, utf-8 and ms excel

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Tue Sep 16 10:46:25 EDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 04:33:51PM +0200, Emmanuel Lacour wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 04:11:13PM +0200, Mailing List SVR wrote:
> >
> > Hi Emmanuel,
> >
> > do you have some hints for this extension and RT 3.8.1?
> >

> Well I didn't tried it on 3.8, so you're talking to me that I need ot
> have a look and update it ;)
>
> Well, I will try to find time for this as soon as possible :)

I just uploaded a new version (0.03) to CPAN with updated
Module::Install and updated Results.xls with new features of 3.8
Results.tsv.
Should be available soon on mirrors.

Thought, in 3.8, the XLS link appears with action buttons at the bottom
of the page, not easy to find for users, but it's there.
I'm waiting for a new callback in RT source code to be able to add the
link along other  export links (iCal, RSS, ...) on the top.