[rt-users] scrips/template issue

Robert Keidel rkeidel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 13:54:25 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have an issue with the scrip/template "on resolve". I changed the original
template of that scrip with a template I wanted to use. Unfortunately it did
not work, it did not send out an email "on resolve". So I went back to the
template what worked before just fine, but RT is still not sending out any
email when I resolve a ticket. What did I do wrong? I hope you guys
understand what I try to explain here. I also tried to enable logging in
RT_SiteConfig.pm to see what is going on, but that did not work either. I am
running on Ubuntu 8.04 server; mysql5; apache2; fastcgi and the RT version
is 3.6.6. Thank you for any clue you can give me.

The scrip and template:

Condition: On Resolve
Action: Notify Requestors
Template: Global template: Resolved
Stage: TransactionCreate

The template:
Name: Resolved
Content:
"Your request has been completed ........
If you have any further questions or concerns, please respond to this
message.

The IT Service Team"

Robert Keidel

IRIS International