[rt-users] editing style, missing main-squished.css

web master webmaster at acellera.com
Tue Sep 16 15:17:18 EDT 2008

Ok, did some trial changes and tested with
wget --page-requisites myloginpage_rt_site

Problem is that when I modify a .css, say layout.css, main-squished.css
I get from server is the same as before?
Do I have to do other things apart from modifying .css files in order for RT
to see my changes?
Thanks