[rt-users] scrips/template issue

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Sep 17 15:55:40 EDT 2008

Robert,

	Here is a template we use and it works fine. It includes different
ticket data so you will have an example of the kind of things you can
do. Remember the blank line after the Header (Subject line):

Subject: Request Titled: "{$Ticket->Subject}" has been Resolved!

This ticket has been resolved. DO NOT REPLY to this message!
TICKET INFORMATION:
Queue  : {$Ticket->QueueObj->Name}
Number : {$Ticket->Id}