[rt-users] Order By Then By

Adam Smith AdamSmith at venda.com
Fri Sep 19 11:36:38 EDT 2008

Does RT give you the ability to sort results with an Order By, Then By?

eg. Order by Severity, then by Priority or something like that?

If I then had 4 Sev-1 issues they would all show at the top, but then
be ordered by their individual priority.

When I order by Priority and all priority is set to zero, there
doesn't appear to be a sort order applied (at least I can't tell what
it is ordering by.)  But I'd like to order by one field, and where all
results are equal for many tickets for that field, order by another.

Cheers

--
Adam Smith
Platform Operations Team Leader