[rt-users] Standalone network installation

RT rt at ragweed.net
Mon Sep 22 12:02:40 EDT 2008

You can search for the modules on search.cpan.org, and download them
manually. You will then need to install them by hand.

http://www.perlhowto.com/installing_cpan_modules

You might also consider creating a minimal CPAN mirror, as described here:

http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=188183

Hope this helps.