[rt-users] New tickets

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Tue Sep 23 04:44:53 EDT 2008

Hi all

Stupid question from newbie (total newbie)...

When one of my user send me a question, I want create a new ticket (using
RT 3.6.x).

But I don't want the automatic creation because of spam problems. So what
I'm thinking is to just bounce the mail I received to a special address.

They are two thing I don't known to do is :

	1/ How can deny the mail from my user but not my mail ?

	2/ How can I make RT send a confirmation to the personne who send a
	mail to me.

Of course if you have better solution....

Regards.
--
Albert SHIH
SIO batiment 15