[rt-users] Rich Text doesn't show up in ticket view

Chris Nelson cnelson at delivra.com
Tue Sep 23 15:18:39 EDT 2008

I pre-apologize if this is a total newbie question - but when I create a
comment or a ticket with Rich Text in the body (say I make a name blue), the
formatting does not appear when I view the ticket.

For example, I create a ticket and type "CRITICAL ISSUE" in all red letters
at the top of a comment. When I finish the comment and click "Display" at
the top of the ticket, CRITICAL ISSUE is there, but it doesn't show red - it
just shows black. When I "download the attachment" the html code is correct
- which makes me wonder if it's a browser issue or if I'm just doing
something that's preventing it from displaying in the UI.

Thanks in advance!

Firefox 2 (cuz ff3 is just plain SLOW on all web pages)
RT 3.8.1
Ubuntu Linux
MySQL

Thanks,