[rt-users] Rich Text doesn't show up in ticket view

gordon at cryologic.com gordon at cryologic.com
Tue Sep 23 20:08:11 EDT 2008

I think RT cleans up the html for safety reasons and only displays a
subset of the html formatting (such as bold text) in the ticket display.
Emails should contain the full html though.

Does anyone know exactly what can be displayed in the ticket?

I think a feature request has been previously made for a configuration
setting that allows display of full html in the ticket. It sounds like a
good idea to me.

Gordon