[rt-users] Missing Cc and AdminCc ticket metadata

web master webmaster at acellera.com
Thu Sep 25 15:40:26 EDT 2008

Hi All

I have followed
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/Rights
to set up my RT support queue.

I noticed that when viewing ticket metadata from web interface the People
section has fields AdminCCs and CCs empty. As from manual,
I added a group of people as AdminCCs. I also added one user
as watcher of that queue but that does not change anything.
Is this behaviour normal?
I also tried in the RT demo http://rt.easter-eggs.org/demos/testing/
adding john.foo as AdminCC watcher to the queue engineering and
creating a ticket in that queue as mike.bar, but same behaviour,
nothing shows up in the People metadata box.
Is this behaviour normal.

In fact, probably as a consequence of this, AdminCCs and CCs do not
get On Correspond emails.
Autoreply works ok, and requestor gets email when creating ticket.
so it is not a mailing problem.

Can anybody please clarify this?
Cheers