[rt-users] Ubuntu RT 3.8 package

Shawn Smith asorbus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 11:52:51 EDT 2008

Hi Benjamin, I really appreciate your advice, but I think it was stressed
from my coworkers and boss that I should really use a Debian package for
this installation instead of doing it manually.  If anyone else would like
to chime in and let me know how advantageous it is to use one or the other,
I'd appreciate it.

--
Shawn