[rt-users] When do tickets become 'stalled'?

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Sep 29 12:34:38 EDT 2008

Emmanuel,

	The Ticket Staus field changes when you MAKE it change. As far as I
know, there is no default RT scrip or background transaction that does
this. You can create a scrip, that when a transaction occurs on a
ticket, the due date is examined and if current date is later, then
change the status to "stalled". But that is a hit and miss situation.
You'd be better off running a daily cron job that examines all
non-resolved, non-rejected, non-deleted, non-stalled tickets and if
todays date is later than the due date, change the status, or whatever
your criteria is. I believe I have seen that sort of thing on the list.
Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL